BESCOM accepts the Electricity Bill payments through multiple methods, including online and offline methods. Here are the most commonly used ways by which BESCOM Electricity Bills can be paid:
Bill payment through Online method:
BESCOM, including other electricity supply companies have gotten online for the ease of paying the monthly electricity bills. Here are the steps with which you can pay money online:
1. First you need to click on this link to go to BESCOM’s official website
2. Click on the ‘Online Payment’ link. Refer the below image
3. After clicking on ‘Online Payment’, you will come to the below screen. On this screen enter the Account ID and CAPTCHA characters (as they appear in the image on your web browser) in the relevant boxes and click on ‘Continue’.
4. Now, you will reach a screen where you will find details related to the Account ID that you have provided. You will also be able to see the ‘Amount’ to be paid as per your bill. Enter the contact details and agree to the ‘Terms and Conditions’. Then click on ‘Make Payment’,
5. Next screen is where you will get to choose the payment gateway through which you will make the payment. Once you click on ‘Pay Now’, you will land on the selected payment gateway’s page where you will have to provide further details for making the payment. For example, if you are planning to pay by Credit Card or a Debit Card, fill in the card details (the name, card number and other details.
6. Click on make Payment. Once the payment process is complete, you will see a message saying the payment has been successful.